Haddington Solid Cashmere V Neck
Once you’ve experienced the luxurious feeling of pulling on this Cashmere v-neck sweater you’ll understand why it's the king of knitwear. Crafted using the finest first quality fiber from pure bred Cashmere goats and spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago. Knitted to a modern contemporary regular fit, which is slightly tapered across the waist and chest, whilst still retaining plenty of room for comfort and ease of movement.
- Regular Fit – Alan Paine's most regular and modern fit
- 100% Soft Cashmere – 12 Gauge
- Finished By Hand - Each stitch is linked by hand to give the smoothest join possible
- Ribbed Cuffs & Hem – For that added snugness & fit
- Hypoallergenic – Ideal choice for those with asthma or who suffer from common allergies
- Hand wash cold. Do NOT bleach, do NOT tumble dry. Dry flat. Can also be dry cleaned. Cool iron if needed.